Climb onboard the appreciation train (woooo woooo!) for an assortment of things I'm jazzed about right now.
-----------------------------------------
The amazing "skants" worn by enlightened Starfleet dudes in the first few seasons of Star Trek: TNG
![]() |
| Picture c/o GeekSix |
-----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
Peanut Butter Creme Newman-Os
Peanut Butter Creme Newman-Os
| I don't know why this picture won't rotate. |
-----------------------------------------
Spraying perfume on my knee-pits (I get to smell good without the perfume headaches!)
![]() |
| Lucky Magazine teaches me how to use products like a lady. |
-----------------------------------------
I haven't explored it much yet but I'm excited about the potential of Spotify
I haven't explored it much yet but I'm excited about the potential of Spotify
-----------------------------------------
Can't decide if I want to make it myself or buy this chunky knit sweater from Good Night, Day
| found through Miss Moss |
-----------------------------------------
If A Married Lesbian Couple Saves 40 Teens from the Norway Massacre and No One Writes About It, Did It Really Happen? (Thanks to Jess for the link)
-----------------------------------------
OMG WHITE WINGED BALLERINA FLATS
![]() |
| Adidas js wings ballerina flats discovered through Nag on the Lake |
-----------------------------------------
Anyone else find anything superawesome recently?



I completely guffawed when I saw some episodes from Season 1 of Star Trek TNG, due to those outfits! I'm pretty sure they completely got rid of them for Season 2...but agreed they are kind of awesome in their own weird way. :)
ReplyDelete-Parthena
Agreed, Parthena! Well, actually I guffawed and then went straight to Google for some sort of explanation . . . and THEN I found this picture, which made it even BETTER. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/ceremonial.jpg/sr=1 Lurve the awkward.
ReplyDeleteAh yes...the "formal" wear! I had never noticed how similar the later outfits were to the earlier, um, male minis.
ReplyDelete