Okay, those are amazing. Are you THRILLED? You should be.
This might be creepy but I'm printing off a picture of your beautiful bridesmaid with the red hair because I want my stylist to do that exact color.
Also, your dress was THISCLOSE to being my dress (possibly a different designer, but definitely the whole horizontal stripe thing). A part of me always wondered if I should have gone with the stripey one instead, and seeing these pictures was so satisfying. You look so happy.
@Rachel - Thanxxxx! I DID feel like "the most badass of woodland faerie queens" but didn't have the words to say it UNTIL JUST NOW.
@Kerry - I am thrilled! My dress was from Moonlight/Val Stefani. Your dress was so awesome too! If only there were more excuses to just wear them around.
Also, you'll have to be more specific - we had THREE beautiful redheaded ladies in the wedding party. I'm sure none of them would mind being inspiration, though. :)
aaahhhhh so gorgeous!! what a beautiful day.
ReplyDelete- that one of you on that branchy chair makes you look like the most badass of woodland faerie queens!
- awesome shoes!
- looove the one of you laughing or shouting or something on the dance floor.
- yay for wes & ben sightings! :)
Okay, those are amazing. Are you THRILLED? You should be.
ReplyDeleteThis might be creepy but I'm printing off a picture of your beautiful bridesmaid with the red hair because I want my stylist to do that exact color.
Also, your dress was THISCLOSE to being my dress (possibly a different designer, but definitely the whole horizontal stripe thing). A part of me always wondered if I should have gone with the stripey one instead, and seeing these pictures was so satisfying. You look so happy.
@Rachel - Thanxxxx! I DID feel like "the most badass of woodland faerie queens" but didn't have the words to say it UNTIL JUST NOW.
ReplyDelete@Kerry - I am thrilled! My dress was from Moonlight/Val Stefani. Your dress was so awesome too! If only there were more excuses to just wear them around.
Also, you'll have to be more specific - we had THREE beautiful redheaded ladies in the wedding party. I'm sure none of them would mind being inspiration, though. :)
So. Damn. Pretty.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, badass woodland faerie queen ALL THE WAY.
And also ... you have butterfiles in your hair and it makes me happy.
::grins::