Hi all, I'm back from my wedding and honeymoon, and finally starting to put my life in order again. Hopefully that order includes many words in the future! But for right now my daily list looks like this:
To Do:
Care for plants
Clean floors
Post pictures online
Start thank-you notes
Catch up on Google Reader
Actual Accomplishments:
Drinks w/ friends
Eat too much sushi
Fall asleep on the couch 5 minutes after getting home while watching Antiques Roadshow
It is an exciting, and productive, life that I lead. More soon!
Hooray! You're back!
ReplyDeletePost those pictures ... I want to show off your dress on my blog. ::winks::
oooh welcome home! :) looking forward to lots of pictures and stories. Wes & Ben said your wedding was super FUN and AWEsome and very YOU. so that sounds perfect.
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies! Sarah, pics will be up soooooon. The bustle worked PERFECTLY.
ReplyDeletephotos photos photos photos! I want to see!!
ReplyDeleteAnd welcome back :)
Welcome back.
ReplyDeleteAnd clean floors? Damn, you're an ambitious one...