Monday, May 6, 2013

H(aterade)

New slogans for H St. NE that I brainstormed during today's bike ride (among other experiences):

H St. NE: Why Have a Functioning Light Rail When We Can Just Delay the Project Indefinitely and Still Cripple Cyclists With Giant Track Grooves?

H St. NE: When Biking On Georgia Avenue Is Just Too Pleasant and Safe

H St. NE: If You Lived Here, You'd Be Home Now, And So Would The Angry Yelling Man On The Bench Over There


H St. NE: Yeah, We Know Taylor Gourmet Kinda Sucks


H. St. NE: I Took A Pole Dancing Class There Once And It Was Honestly Kinda Fun.

H. St. NE: There Is No Such Thing As A Socially Appropriate Country Club. On the Other Hand, Skeeball.

H. St. NE: I Am Part of the Problem.

H. St. NE: It's Really Not So Bad, And There Are Lots of Nice People There From Many Different Backgrounds.

H. St. NE: We're Trying Real Hard And You Are Not Helping

H. St. NE: Maybe You Should Just Lay Off the Haterade and Go Stretch Your Quads, Asshole

No comments:

Post a Comment